Expensify Free Food Offer
In keeping with Evergreen’s mission of building stronger resilient communities, we are sharing our partner’s Expensify’s free food offer to all of your S.N.A.P recipeient resident and friends.
Please allow your residents to follow this 5 simple steps to obtain $50 back on their food purchase. This is a limited time offer
- Purchase food as normal with your SNAP card
- Download Expensify on iOS or Android, for free
- Join the Expensify.org/hunger policy
- SmartScan the receipt, which will tell us how much you paid and show that it was paid for with an Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card
- Submit it to email@example.com
- Set up your bank account to receive the funds
- So long as we have funds available, we will reimburse up to $50 per family (one time), the very next day.
Offer is limited to small audience. To be clear, Expensify can’t commit to reimbursing every single person in need — they have no idea how many people will do this, and unfortunately, they don’t have unlimited funds. Expensify also doesn’t know how long this crisis will last and how far our brand new charity’s resources will stretch. But they’re going to do what they can with the funds donated on behalf of Expensify Cardholders via the Karma Points feature, as well as by the extremely generous donors who have signed up for our Corporate and Personal Karma programs.