Evergreen Investment Realty is a niche brokerage dedicated to serving as the solutions provider to the acquisition and disposition of Residential and Commercial Real Estate Portfolios. We are a small team with a strong foundation and collaborative culture that strives to provide our investors with world class service and above average yields.
We are not a traditional Real Estate Brokerage where the transaction is focused on finding homes for families or individuals to live in. Our model and resources affords investors the unique opportunity to obtain inventory in days, as opposed to months.
Using our proprietary systems, Evergreen’s unique business model aligns investors with inventory meeting their specific criteria’s. Our investment team’s role focuses on cultivating loyal relationships with our investors and assisting them to enter new markets and asset classes as a part of the journey to reach their real estate investing goals.
You are your own boss! This is not a desk job. You are either analyzing potential investment opportunities, in meetings with investors, or out in the field showing and selling properties to/for investors. So it’s 80% in the office, 20% out of office!
- Reviewing the listing service daily for properties that meet the investor criteria.
- List and sell residential or commercial real estate.
- Submitting and negotiating the offers with the listing agents.
- Communicating with our transaction coordinators to execute the offer.
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers.
- Prepare market analysis to determine suitability for investment purposes.
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients.
- Must have a real estate sales license.
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical understanding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our goal at Evergreen is to give you every opportunity to grow alongside us. We provide you with the training and tools needed to get started and sustain successful business practices. Affording you the opportunity to close deals within the first month of joining the team.
Investor Agent – JACKSONVILLE
Less than 5 years of real estate sales experience
- Draw plus commission
- More -Non-client based interaction role, facilitating deals, and researching data.