Marketing assistant is responsible for providing support for the sales and marketing department. This role will report to the Marketing Coordinator and assist with all business needs related to marketing and sales support with an emphasis on outbound marketing communications.
The Advertising & Marketing Assistant primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with content writing for the website, social media and sales and marketing collateral
- Assist with customer testimonial and client case study writing and submission/approval process
- Coordinate and improve processes related to creative filing and management of marketing graphics, collateral, images, etc.
- Order various materials for sales and marketing; collateral, signage, etc.
- Update current media matrix defining key offers, creative unique social media campaign hashtags, etc.
- Assist with planning for webinars and other client appreciation projects
- Collaborate with marketing to create new ideas for campaigns to support lead generation efforts
- Updating client announcements and specials on phone systems
- Assist with Client Newsletter
- Conduct Competitive Analysis
- Organize all print media for easy access and sales use
- Assist with Press Release distribution
- Assist with website and blog updates via WordPress
- Assist with collateral updates and version control
- Assist with preparing annual plan, and marketing budget
- Other projects as assigned
- Excellent computer knowledge for both MAC and PC environments with proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player with a cooperative spirit
- Quick Learner and Efficient
- High sense of urgency
- Able to work well under pressure
- Majoring/Majored in advertising, marketing communications, or similar field