The Evergreen Investment Realty (EIR’s) team is looking for technology savvy individual to help to complete the redesign EIR’s intranet portal while implementing the latest features of SharePoint Online. The Technology SharePoint Administrator will work with the IT team to documents and process flows to the new SharePoint Online intranet. This position is ideal for a creative person with experience in SharePoint and knowledge of social media.
What you will be doing (Specific Responsibilities):
* Help to redesign EIR’s Intranet portal on SharePoint Online
* Migrate existing data to SharePoint Online.
* Implement latest features of SharePoint Online
* Interview key business stake holders to understand the needs of the business relative to the employee portal.
* Create internal workflows and Graphic Creation via SharePoint for internal departments
* End to end facilitation of SharePoint migrations from engaging with unit leaders, to planning, to post-migration quality, assurance testing.
* Present redesigned SharePoint site to senior leadership.
* Assist with IT support tickets. Solve issues ranging from general how-to questions, broken functionality, and sometimes consulting with unit leaders to determine best use practices.
Qualifications: What we are looking for (Required Qualifications):
* Experience with SharePoint and/or SharePoint Online * Excellent quantitative problem-solving and analytic skills
* Solid writing, communication and presentation skills
* High attention to detail
* Proactive desire to learn
* Self-starter, capable of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office 365
* Experience with HTML/CSS-Expert level