We’re looking for a UX Design Intern who is eager to get started or take their career to the next level. We are updating our websites, our internal transaction application, and the creation of several applications that will empower our agents to advance our service offerings and enable our clients to connect to investments which meet their needs. We are seeking a UX designer to bring new ideas, new viewpoints, and experience in creating great mobile, tablet, and desktop user experiences. In this role you’ll work with a top-notch team of a visual designer, content writer, marketing strategists, and system developers to provide daily review and input on ideas and strategies.
- Work with design leads to create compelling interactive experiences
- Perform user research and develop information architecture, user goals, journey maps, and design wireframes and visual interfaces
- Collaborate with developers to ensure pixel perfect execution across all project deliverables
- Designing wireframes and mock-ups of new features
- Collaborating with team members during design reviews to refine user experience
- Working with software engineers to ensure consistency between design and implementation.
- Propose solutions to solve design/user experience challenges
- Writing clean, concise and descriptive documentation of your features
Successful candidates will have
- Experience: Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program in psychology, visual design, communications, computer science, or related field.
- 1+ years of relevant course work; or portfolio experience
- Special skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Illustrator, or other data visualization programs